East Carolina Gastroenterology, PA
East Carolina Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center, Inc
Thank you for choosing or considering us as your gastrointestinal health provider. Our goal is to provide the best possible care for all our patients. We are committed to providing quality care in a compassionate environment.
Now Offering Telemedicine Appointments for New or Existing Patients
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Dr Peter Eweje has been a physician for over 34 years, and a gastroenterologist for over 23 years. He has been providing comprehensive, high-quality care in Onslow County since 1997. He is board certified.
- All your care is provided right here in Jacksonville. You do not have to travel to another city for your clinic visits or procedures. Our primary focus is on your gastrointestinal health and nothing else.
- Our Jacksonville endoscopy center is state-of-the-art. We continuosly look for ways to improve the care we provide.
- Over 99% of our patients rate our services excellent.
- Cost-effective care when compared with the hospital. We save you and your health insurance a lot of money.
- Excellent Quality of Care. We find a lot more pre-cancerous colon polyps(adenomas) during your colonoscopy. Dr Eweje's screening colonoscopy "adenoma detection rate" is 58% compared with the nationally recommended average of 25%. Finding more colon polyps prevents more colorectal cancer.
- Our facility is Medicare and North Carolina state certified.
This web-site is designed to inform you of what we offer, answer questions about your appointment, our policies, instructions for endoscopic procedures, and to provide education on the various diseases we treat and procedures we perform.
You can also connect to our secure PATIENT PORTAL which gives our established patients access to their personal health records, ability to request appointments and medication refills, view test results and exchange messages with our providers and clinical staff.
Please do not hesitate to call us (910 3536158) with any questions you may have.